Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam 2018 Jobs Notification. Panchayat and Rural Development Department Assam is inviting applications for 945 Vacancies. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for the posts.
Last Date for Submission of Application is on January 16th, 2018…
Post and Vacancies :-
Extension Officer – 74 Posts
Junior Assistant – 124 Posts
Gram Sevak and Gram Sevika – 147 Posts
Tax Collector cum Road Mohorar – 450 Posts
Gaon Panchayat Secretary – 150 Posts
Extension Officer – Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/- Per Month
Junior Assistant – Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/- Per Month
Gram Sevak and Gram Sevika – Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 49,000/- Per Month
Application Fee: 1. For General Candidate Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only. 2. For SC/ST/OBC – Rs.150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only. 3. Candidates having BPL Certificate Nil (Certificate from the competent authority i.e. Deputy Commissioner/Addl. Deputy Commissioner/Asstt. Commissioner/Sub Div. Officer (C )/ Circle Officer/Block Development Officer will only be accepted. Fees should be deposited through online only
COMMISSIONERATE OF PANCHAYAT AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT ASSAM JURIPAR : PANJABARI : GUWAHATI-37.
General Instructions :-
1. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall render such candidates unfit for the post. No TA / DA will be admissible to candidates for the journey and stay at any stage of the recruitment process. The selection list confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied about suitability of the candidate after a thorough enquiry and verification as may be considered necessary before appointment to the service / post.
2. Candidature will be summarily rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, if found not conforming to the official format / having incomplete information / wrong information / incomplete requisite certificate / misrepresentation of facts / impersonation.
3. The select list will remain valid for appointment from date of announcement of the result for one year or till the date of next advertisement of similar post whichever is earlier. On appointment, the candidate shall be governed by the existing Rules and Orders of the Government issued from time to time.
4. Appointed persons shall be entitled to pension benefits as per the pension scheme existing at the time of appointment. (viii) The Commissioner, Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Assam reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment process on specific grounds.
5. Fake documents / false information / misrepresentation of facts shall lead to rejection if detected at any stage before / after appointment and shall make the candidate liable to criminally prosecuted as per existing law. Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement whereby he / she will be required to serve a minimum period of 3 (three) years after successful completion of training or in default to refund the cost of training and travelling expenses paid by the government.
Selection Process :-
1. The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a written test which will be conducted in the 6 (six) centres in the state namely Guwahati, Bongaigaon, Tezpur, Silchar, Jorhat & Dibrugarh. There will be a common written examination except for that the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary.
2. The Commissioner, P&RD reserves the right to change the examination venues of the test and no representation etc. will be entertained in this regard. (b) The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark.
3. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts (i) Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension (ii) Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India and (iii) General Knowledge. Candidates will use black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
4. As there will be one written test for all the categories except Gaon Panchayat Secretary, candidates will have to indicate in order of preference of the advertised posts, the final merit list will be prepared on the basis of mark obtained and in order of preference and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates. For the post of Gaon Panchayat Secretary, separate written test will be conducted and selection will be made on merit and roster point of SC/ST/OBC and PH candidates.
5. Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the written Examination, merit list will be prepared category wise for the posts on Grading basis, subject to the condition of successful completion of their character and antecedents verification and satisfactory Medical report from the competent authorities.
6. The total numbers of finally selected candidates will be equal to the numbers of the existing vacancies advertized. No waiting list will be maintained. (ii) The candidates who are employees of Govt. / PSUs / Autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel or obtain necessary permission in writing from the Competent Authority / Employer.
7. The Final Merit List will be prepared for GP Secretary Post based on the Top Ranking No. of Posts. (8) There will be only ONE merit list for each category i.e. Unreserved /SC/ ST(P) / ST(H)/OBC & MOBC, separately for male and female for the entire State. There shall be no waiting list.
How to Apply :-
1. CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY, NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED. Instructions for filling up online form will be available in the departments Website www.rural.assam.gov.in Candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the above website while filling up forms.
2. Since the applications are submitted online, the question of submission of applications through proper channel in case of the candidates already employed becomes redundant. However, such candidates shall intimate their appropriate appointing authority about submission of application in writing.
3. The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examinations / join services on being selected by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. The Department shall not be in any way responsible/accountable.
4. Online form may be filled up w.e.f. 10.00 AM of 22.12.2017 to 12.00 Midnight of 16.01.2018 only. No application can be filled up after expiry of the given time as the link will be disabled. The details of reservation of posts for Men & Women and category wise reservation for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PH are mentioned above.
5. Preferential treatment to the contractual employees/casual employees of the Panchayat & Rural Development Department. (Certificate from the CEO,ZP is compulsory).
Source by govtjobsmela..